Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Odds and Ends but Mostly Odds
















Paul was making coffee today when Lila crept up from behind startling him, when he asked "Lila where did you come from?"  she replied "my mommy's tummy."
















This is a picture of Lila after she finished her first puzzle without sibling help or interference.  She was pretty happy and proud of herself.


Anya making egg salad sandwiches (one of her favorites) for the first time.



Annette thought it would be fun to go back in time, her sisters had a great time playing baby with her.

These are here just because I like them, and to show the result of living in a house of girls,        
   my brave man.



1 comment:

PFC said...

Alisha,

You are awesome! I love reading your blog. I can just imagine everything you describe with the great photos. Keep it up, it brings wonderful grins to my tired face!

Paul Comte