Friday, February 12, 2010

All Hail the Queen

Annette is sick this week, we are knee deep in the 'flu' that I had hoped to avoid with all the shots we had this fall. This will be a light blogging week but here are some things said by the same little gal.


I was helping Annette the other day she told me to do something. TOLD me.
My response was "You aren't the queen, you ask mommy and say please." to which she said. Yes I am. I'm the baby queen!"

While putting her to bed last night she asked for another book, I said "Sure, but just one." holding up one finger to show her I meant one book. She got really excited and said "hey I have one too!" she held up one finger and said, very proud of herself, : "See I have one and you have one, we can read two stories."

Yep, she just may be the baby queen.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

What a quick little girl! To add two fingers together. . . look out mama!!

PFC said...

Clever little baby queen . . . that story kills me . . . too funny!

Thanks for the grins,

Paul

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your sick girl. Have they all had it or just the queen baby bee? Jessica and I have had the nose/cough stuff.. no fun. Praying for quick healing! :)