Saturday, December 17, 2011

Letters to to Mr Claus


Dear Santa,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
How many reindeer do you have, and what are their names?  Are the reindeer are feeling fine?  How is Mrs. Claus?  Is she feeling good, and how are you doing? Please write back!
      For Christmas I would like a Belle doll with her royal horse, a bay hay and feed horse shirt, (my size is women small) a mirror, maple candy,  a candy necklace, twix bar, a gel pen, bubbles, and Cars 2 movie, build your own house Legos.   Thank you Santa.
                                                                                                                                         
Sincerely,
Anya Anunson                                     

  - As dictated to mommy, with a lot of wiggling and some
dancing....                             

Dear Santa,
How are your reindeer, are they well, do they have enough food?  Is Mrs. Claus well, are you having parties with the elves?  I’ve been decorating our house with Christmas decorations.
   Deck the halls with balls of lally, fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la! (sung with gusto)
  

I went to the Nutcracker and I saw clara, I have been baking cookies with grandma, I hope you like them. 
   What have you been up to with the elves and Mrs. Clause and what is your favorite color?
   If you are wondering what I want for Christmas, I would like a Snow White doll with her horse, a riding doll with her hat and boots so that my doll Rebecca has a friend to play with.  I would like a set of hair rollers to make my hair curly.

I wish Mrs. Clause, the reindeer, elves, and everyone who lives at the North Pole a very Merry, Jolly, Happy Christmas!

Love, Lila

     ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Dear Santa,
 What is Mrs. Claus doing for your party?   Are you having a party with your reindeer and elves?
 I would like a Winnie the Pooh movie, an Eyore doll, Cinderella with her royal horse, and a new doll for Violet to have a friend.   I like strawberry candy and chocolate.  Do you like chocolate or cookies with frosting and sparkles?  P.S.  My sister wants chocolate covered marshmallows and so do I.

I love you and want you to come here when I’m sleeping.
Annette
                     
                                                        

No comments: