Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...






As written by Anya:
Dear Santa,

How are you and Mrs. Claus doing? I hope you guys are good. How are your reindeer doing? Say hello to Mrs. Claus please. Thank you so much for the toys you gave me last time Santa. Me and my sisters are doing good today. I like you guys!

What I want for Christmas this year is a little Mermaid doll, some bubble gum, a candy necklace and a my little pony, tinker bell figurines set, lip sparkler celestial strawberry, some caramel candy, fairy and a fairy acorn house, chocolate marshmallow Santa, Beauty and the Beast movie, Belle doll and some twister color crayons, a princess and the frog doll and a Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue movie.
Are you allergic to nuts, or other things?

Love, Anya


As Dictated by Lila,

Dear Santa, 

How is Mrs Claus doing and the reindeer?  How are the elves?  How do your reindeer feel?   Can you send me a picture sometime?  I would like to see how big you are.  Do you always eat cookies, or do you eat healthy stuff, what do you eat?  
    Can I have some Tangled figurines, a fairy log house with fairies, the Great Fairy Rescue movie, and a set of old fashioned cars?  But most of all I would like to have Aunt Cheryl for Christmas and snow.

I love you,  Lila



And by Annette (exactly):

Dear Santa,

I love you so much and I love Mrs Claus, I love the elves, and love cookies.  I love to eat them with Santa and Mrs. Claus too.  I love Daddy and Mommy, and Lila and Anya and Santa and Mrs. Claus.  I love to get pictures with you.  I love Santa,  I love Mrs. Claus!  I love Grandma Ahmi, and Mama Teri!
  I would like a John Smith doll, a pink marshmallow (Mushroom) fairy house with a pink roof.
I would like some toy cars to play with Justin. I love Justin I want to marry him when I grow up, and I would like a picture of Justin and me.  I would like an elephant family, a mommy, a daddy, and brother and sister.

Love Annette.


5 comments:

Gary said...

This is precious! Where is this Santa's workshop? I love the look in Annette's eyes when she is looking up at the snow.

Alisha said...

This was at the Clear Creek nursery they had Santa, reindeer, a camel and a indoor snow show. A very cool place to be.

Greg and Alise said...

Too cute Alisha!

Leah said...

Annette's letter about wanting cars to play with Justin is too sweet...goodness^^

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love your kids!