Sunday, May 2, 2010

Something Pretty to Share

I found this and had to share, it's an ad for John Lewis department store in London.  I can imagine each one of my girls in this and need a tissue.  We went to a wedding recently and they had the same song with pictures of the bride growing up, the photos were so similar to our girls pictures now.  At the time all I could think was 'I want to hit the pause button, I can't keep up life's going too fast, I just want a moment to breathe and watch before its over.'   This ad sums it up nicely and reminds me again to breathe and be in the moment with these gals before I have to watch their videos and wonder were the time went.

3 comments:

PFC said...

Well put.

Roberta said...

Do make time to sit and enjoy your beautiful girls. You will never regret it!

Unknown said...

As a mother of 3 "little" girls, i can completely relate to this ad and to your comments. The time does go by in a heartbeat. i know you are enjoying each step of the journey!