Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

My kids wrote to Santa Claus this past week. Please indulge me while I share, the letters always crack me up, I hope they bring a smile in the midst of the hectic Christmas Season.

Anya's letter as written:

Dear Santa,
My year was fun, just like last year. How are Mrs. Santa, the reindeer, and the elves doing? Thank you for last years light board, and my little pony. I liked playing with them. Do you have any allergies that we should know about? We don't want you to get sick from foods we give you. Please may I have a back scratcher because my back is always itchy, an Etch a Sketch, a toy horse, a maple candy, a candy necklace, twix, a fruit candy cane and some bubble gum.

I hope you have a good trip through the snow. Love from, Anya


Lila dictated to mom while dancing around and twirling:

Dear Santa,
How is Mrs. Santa Claus I hope she is not sick, I love her and want to see her but never get to see her and your wonderful house. I will leave you some carrots for Rudolf. I hope you like the cookies I made. For Christmas I would like a my little pony Rainbow dash, a tea set, Mulan doll, bubble gum, and a lollipop ring. I would really like to see your house, reindeer and sled. I would like to live there with you. Love, Lila

Annette with help from her sisters:

Dear Santa,
How you day? I would like an ostrich, my own magna doodle, and pink or green doggy, Tinkerbell lost treasure movie, a little princess doll Aurora or Snow white. Some chocolate. Annette

No comments: