Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland Pictures at Last!

Here it is December and snowing and I am just posting our vacation pictures now, however keep in mind that I live in a ZOO. Our trip was fun and warm! We left our home on a cold morning and arrived in California's 80 degree sunshine just in time for my baby brothers wedding rehearsal. We had a great time the girls were very fine "Wedding Girls" and the bride was beautiful, it was quite a party! After partying their little hearts out at Uncle Tristan and Aunt Brittney's nuptials the girls were ready for: DISNEYLAND.


DISNEYLAND!!!! is really how the words appeared in my mind as we drove up to the Disneyland hotel, entered the park and even now as I sit in 26 degree weather watching the snow coming down. It's my favorite place to go and I know the girls, and my Aunt Patty agree: It's fun fun fun. Lila loves rides that are fast and wet is even better, she even went up to meet the pirate Captain Jack Sparrow after he followed her around! Anya preferred the more mellow rides this year although splash mountain and the Grizzly river ride were favorites for both. Annette of course loved Winnie the Pooh and the Carousel. The girls went to the Princess lunch and brought along Mamma and Papa and their parents. It was a highlight for them to visit with all the Princesses and wear their princess dresses. In the end it was hard to leave, as Anya told us crying in the bath the night before departure, and plans are already in the works for the next trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth".







No comments: